Who we are
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Chiara Pugliesi Glute Plans. Chiara Pugliesi collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
Our use of your personal data is subject to your instructions, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other relevant UK and EU legislation and our professional duty of confidentiality.
It would be helpful to start by explaining some key terms used in this document:
“We”, “us”, “our” means Chiara Pugliesi Glute Plans
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual
“Special category personal data” means Personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, philosophical beliefs or trade union membership; Genetic and biometric data; Data concerning health, sex life or sexual orientation
Personal data we collect about you
The personal data we will or may collect in the course of advising and/or acting for you is as follows:
Personal data we will collect may include the following:
• Your name, date of birth, address and telephone number
• Electronic contact details, eg your email address and mobile phone number
• Credentials – We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
• Publicly Available Personal Information – such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information; marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links). We will inform you about the source of information and the type of information we have collected about you within a reasonable period after obtaining the personal data, but at the latest within one month.
This personal data is required from you to enable us to provide our service to you. If you do not provide personal data we ask for, it may delay or prevent us from providing services to you.
How your personal data is collected and how we use your personal data
We use personal information collected via our Services for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below. We use the information we collect or receive:
• To send you marketing and promotional communications – We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS” below).
• Fulfill and manage your orders – We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
• To post testimonials – We post testimonials on our Services that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
• Request Feedback – We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
• To enable user-to-user communications – We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
• To deliver services to the user – We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
• To respond to user enquiries/offer support to users – We may use your information to respond to your enquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
• For other Business Purposes – We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
We will always treat your personal data with the utmost respect and never sell OR share it with other organisations for marketing purposes.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time by contacting us by post, email or telephone by contacting email@example.com
We may ask you to confirm or update your marketing preferences if you instruct us to provide further services in the future, or if there are changes in the law, regulation, or the structure of our business.
Who we share your personal data with
We routinely share personal data with:
• Allow Users to Connect to their Third-Party Accounts Instagram account
• Data Backup and Security Google Drive Backup
• Invoice and Billing PayPal
• Retargeting Platforms Google Ads Remarketing
• Social Media Sharing and Advertising Facebook advertising
• Web and Mobile Analytics WordPress Stats
• Website Hosting WordPress.com More Specifically, we may process,disclose and exchange information with law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations as follows:
• Consent – We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
• Legitimate Interests – We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
• Performance of a Contract – Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
• Legal Obligations – We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
• Vital Interests – We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved
• Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers – We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Services, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyse and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
• Business Transfers – We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Where your personal data is held
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
How long your personal data will be kept
When it is no longer necessary to retain your personal data, we will delete or anonymise it.
Transferring your personal data out of the EEA
To deliver services to you, it is sometimes necessary for us to share your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
These non-EEA countries may not have the same data protection laws as the United Kingdom and EEA. We will, however, endeavour that the transfer complies with data protection law and all personal data will be secure.
If you would like further information please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the following rights, which you can exercise free of charge:
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, please contact us or see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals’ rights under the General Data Protection Regulation If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
Access – The right to be provided with a copy of your personal data (the right of access)
Rectification -The right to require us to correct any mistakes in your personal data
To be forgotten -The right to require us to delete your personal data—in certain situations
Restriction of processing -The right to require us to restrict processing of your personal data—in certain circumstances, eg if you contest the accuracy of the data
Data portability- The right to receive the personal data you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/ or transmit that data to a third party—in certain situations
To object- The right to object: —at any time to your personal data being processed for direct marketing (including profiling); —in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data, eg processing carried out for the purpose of our legitimate interests.
Not to be subject to automated individual decision-making – The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling) that produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you • Email us at; and • let us have enough information to identify you (eg your full name, and address); • let us know what right you want to exercise and the information to which your request relates.
Keeping your personal data secure
We have appropriate security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed unlawfully. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to access it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach if necessary.
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you may raise about our use of your information. The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
How to contact us about this policy